Compare Expert Advisor Software - Software that allows you to trade forex automatically! An in depth comparison of EAs in the Forex Trading Market.

Top Forex Expert Advisors

Mail me at CompareExpertAdvisors@hotmail.com for information on how to get a 40$ discount when purchasing FapTurbo!

Looking for a reliable expert advisor to trade for you automatically? Do you want a bullet proof expert advisor to relieve you of the rigorous functions of continuous market trading? Most importantly, are you looking to avoid the pressure, greed, lack of confidence and downfalls which characterizes most traders and their trading?
If so, trust me, you've come to the perfect place, here you can choose from a collection of the top 20 Forex Expert Advisors for Metatrader 4 (Mt4).
Do you have an amazing new idea and are searching to turn it into an automated trading system? You will also find out here how to make your own custom made expert advisor.
Feel more than free to write your own personal reviews and comment about the expert advisors listed below or share the information on this blog with other Forex traders.

2 comments:

  1. I've just bought ForexTracer and will Test it over the next few weeks, (30 May 2008) I will update my results of testing on this page and decide if it needs to be returned or if it is worth it.

    The first thing I have noticed on this page is that it states that ForexTracer supports, quote from text (It's consistently looking for a trend therefore it can handle many market conditions) What it should read is that (It's consistently looking for a trend therefore it can handle many market conditions on the EUR/USD) It only supports EUR/USD on the 30 minute timeframe.

    I will update my results after I have forward tested this EA.

    Thanks

    Jeff Moore
    UK
    01635 886299
    07796 604218

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeff,

    Thanks for the comment.
    I will correct the description ASAP.

    I have personally had relatively good success with this EA.

    Keep us updated with whatever information you find out.

    Thanks,
    Michael Hemiltone
    Compare Expert Advisors

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive